Brahmi (Bacopa monieri) is a very powerful herb in the Ayurvedic medicine system, which is known for its strong anti-inflammatory properties and as a brain tonic. Brahmi has been used for 3000 years in the Ayurvedic medicine system by Ayurvedic doctors because of its amazing health benefits.
Benefits of Brahmi in Mental Growth
- Improve cognitive function
- Help in stress helps in stress reduction
- Reduces the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Improvements in learning rates, attention, memory
Benefits of Brahmi in Physical Growth
- Boosts the immune system
- Increase respiratory health
- Treats digestive issues
Benefits of Brahmi for Skin and Hair
- Helps to heal skin rashes and scars
- Treat dry scalp and prevent hair loss
Brahmi for Kids
When it comes to a kid's sharp memory and better attention in learning every parent is concerned. They are always finding ways to boost their kid’s memory and concentration in order to improve their performance in school.
There is no proven shortcut way for boosting memory and concentration but in Ayurveda there are few herbs which play an important role in kid’s brain development. One such herb is Brahmi, which is used as a brain tonic and helps boost memory, concentration and brain function.